Unlike most other fitness activities, aerial fitness requires in depth focus and concentration of both the body and the mind. Watch as your children gain physical and emotional strength, leading to improved focus in other areas of their life. They will return to school having renewed confidence in their abilities, knowing that they can do hard things and literally defy gravity.
At the end of the camp the students will put together a special performance routine, which will be filmed to show families. See how much fun your child had and what they learned during their aerial camp adventure!
Let your youth run away to inesS® Circus for a week this March Break! They will spend the week flying on the aerial silks, spinning on aerial hoops, and climbing into bendy twisty skills. Our team of certified instructors will provide a creative, safe, supportive environment where circus artists of all levels can learn, train, perform and be inspired. This camp is a great way to try something new, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Limited space available!
Campers should wear clothing they are comfortable moving in that covers the back of their knees, and should bring a water bottle, lunch, and snacks to keep them going for a full day of circus adventures!
*Please note that a signed waiver, by one of the parents or guardians is required, if someone other than the guardian is picking up your child.
Sample Day Camp Itinerary:
8:30 - 9:00 AM: Arrival
9:00 - 9:45 AM Warm-up Games
9:45 - 10:45 AM Aerial Class
10:45 -11:00 AM Break
11:00 - 12:00: PM Aerial Class
12:00 - 1:00 P,M Lunch
1:00 - 145 PM Aerial Class
150-240pm Games and Crafts
2:45- 3:30 PM Aerial Class
345-4pm Clean up time
4:00-4:30pm Pick up time
4:30-5pm Late Pick up time for an additional fee
*All sales are final. No refunds. No extensions. All classes must be attended before package expiry date. Packages are not transferable.
* All Youth PD days require 48 hours notice in order to move credit to another date.
* Registration for Full Week Camps can only be transferred to another camp if done with 8 weeks notice.
* Aerial and Pole Classes as well as personal training require a 24-hour cancellation notice in order to receive a make up class to be used before your package expires. Late cancellations will result in loss of the session.
* Mind Body Classes require an 12 hour cancellation notice in order to receive a make up class.
* INCLEMENT WEATHER : In the case of class cancellation due to inclement weather students will be early cancelled from their class and they can make up there class in an alternate time slot before there package expires.
*FORCED CLOSURES : any forced closures due to COVID or other safety concerns out of our control, classes can be made up before your package expiry unless the government is supporting us with funding as it has so far.