Youth Aerial Circus Program
REGISTRATION NOW LIVE
16 week term starts Feb. 5th
Youth Aerial Circus Program
$305+tax for 16 week term 60 min.
$380+tax for 16 week term 75 min
"I made new friends and that is so fun and the teachers are so nice! "
-Lola 7 years old
New Term Starts February 5th 2022
Level 1 Monkeys (5-6 yr)
Level 1 Aerial Silks (7-12 yr)
Level 1 Aerial Silks/sling (7-12 yr)
Level 1 Aerial Hoop (7-12 yr)
Level 2 Aerial Silks & Sling (7-12 yr)
Level 2 Aerial Silks (7-12 yr)
Level 2-3 Aerial Silks (7-12 yr)
Level 1 Teen Aerial Silks (12-17 yr)
Level 2 Teen Aerial Silks (12-17 yr)
Level 2/3 Teen Aerial Sling (12-17 yr)
This program specializes in learning Aerial Circus Arts as well as some ground acrobatics including Aerial Silks, Aerial Hoop, Trapeze, Aerial Sling and more. Under the close supervision of our experienced instructors, they will develop towards harder and harder moves.
Not only will they find greater confidence, coordination, and strength, but they'll have a crazy amount of fun doing it!
We will be offering a safe-walk from downtown schools to the studio for our weekday afternoon classes. Instructors will meet students at the school when school is out and walk them back to the studio for their 4:15 class.
Packages available for those who want to do safe-walks for every day of the 16 week sessions.
Circus Camp Policies:
*The studio will be divided into a grid assigning each student there space to play in.
*Students and staff will be asked to clean there hands regularly and use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio.
*Instructors and staff will disinfect all high touch areas, floors, and aerial equipment in between each class and at the end of each day.
*No bare feet in the studio.
*There will be a line up outside the studio with markers to maintain social distancing.
*Students will be invited into the studio with there parent or guardian by the coach one at a time to sign in and settle in to the play area.
*Parents will leave out a separate exit to prevent traffic back and forth.
*No physical contact will be permitted unless there is an emergency of some sort.
*If there is any spotting involved the coach will wear a mask and gloves.
*Only a maximum of 14 kids will be registered for the camp.
*All of the Childs belongings will stay with them in there designated area for the camp.
*There will not be any sharing of equipment.
*All students will wash there hands upon arrival of the camp.
*There will be many markers all of the studio to depict social distancing and safety protocol.
*There will not be an end of week presentation or show. We will work on a video for you to see.
We promise this will be a FUN and AWESOME TIME despite all of these new rules :)
* Any camper that is unable to follow our health and safety protocol will not be able to continue the camp.
Parents will be called for pick up. We are unable to process refunds if this happens.
*All sales are final. No refunds. No extensions. All classes must be attended before package expiry date. Packages are not transferable.
* Our Fitness Classes require a 24-hour cancellation notice in order to receive a make up class to be used before your package expires. Late cancellations will result in loss of the session.
* MONTHLY MEMBERS – you will be charged a $10 cancellation fee for each late cancelled class.
* NOTE: If no one is scheduled for a class 12 hours before the schedule class time, it will be cancelled. Please plan accordingly.
* FORCED CLOSURES : any forced closures due to COVID or other safety concerns out of our control, packages will be extended.
* INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the case of inclement weather, you will be notified as soon as possible. We also post studio closings on our Facebook page. If the studio is holding classes and you need to cancel your reservation, please do so as soon as possible before the class. Our normal 24 hour cancellation policy is suspended in these cases, up to 2 hours before the class. Any classes due to studio closures can be made up within your package time span in an alternate class of an appropriate level.